Below is a before & after with a complete list of all the products I used to create this look & my review for them 🙂
- In the “before” picture, all I have on my face is Simple’s Replenishing Moisturizer. This leaves my skin hydrated without leaving it feeling too oily, which is perfect since I get very oily throughout the day anyway.
- Brows- Kimiko pencil in “Coffee.” It’s pretty similar to Anastasia’s, no major differences in my opinion.
- Eyes- One of my Anastasia palettes, and the colors are just as pigmented as they look. Love it. The liner is NYX in “Milk.” I prefer white liner since the pink-ish color to my waterline is more apparent after a full face of foundation, so the white just covers that and opens my eye up.
- Foundation- Face Stockholm Liquid Mineral in “Synsk. I love this foundation. It helps control my oily t-zone but doesn’t leave my skin super matte. It has build-able coverage, but a little definitely goes a long way. No cake face here 😀
- Mac Prep+Prime in “Radiant Rose.” It does exactly what the name says; gives my skin radiance exactly where I want. I use it after my foundation to highlight under my eye and t-zone, but it can be used before as well.
- Mac “Soft and Gentle.” My go to shimmer highlighter.
- Contour-Anastasia Contour Kit in “Light to Medium.” There’s really only one cooler toned shade (sort of) which is preferred for sculpting the face butttt, i make the other shades work just because they’re there. The powders are really easy to blend but I never use the highlighters. They don’t give my skin the glow that I prefer & I just feel that there are way better highlighters out there.
- Lips- Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick in “Feelin’ Myself.” I’ve been loving lippies that go on as a cream and finish matte. These are SUPER pigmented, and very long wearing. I wore this through eating lunch, drinking water & coffee, without having to touch it up for 5 hours. Whoa. The smell is a little bit of a turn off & it does get a little clumpy in the creases of the lips after a while.
Hope you guys found this helpful! Let me know you’re feelings on these products, or products similar 🙂 xo